Thursday, April 3, 2014

33 Weeks Pregnant

 How far along? 33 Weeks (sorry for this bad iPhone pic, Clint was out of town all weekend so I had to resort to a selfie. Next week will be better because we are getting a new camera! Yay!)
Vegetable equivalent (according to What to Expect iPhone app): Honeydew Melon
Total weight gain/loss:  21 lbs. 
Maternity clothes? Yes, of course! Even some of Clint's tees now aren't long enough for my belly! I did buy one more dress this week for my baby shower after debating what to wear. Thank goodness for Gap Maternity ... they came out with a few new dresses and they were hosting a 40% off coupon so I didn't feel so bad
I also got in the mail my custom maternity gown. I know, it may be kind of silly, but I thought the colorful maternity gowns were pretty fun. Here's the one I found on Etsy.
Best moment this week: Hearing my baby's heartbeat at the doctor's office. It never gets old! Time is ticking when I can hold him and I can't wait!
Miss Anything: Still missing comfy sleep and energy in general. I am slooooow and tired almost everyday/all day. I guess in addition to that I miss the option of caffeinating myself during the day to keep going (I'm still sticking with one cup of coffee in the morning and that's it.)
Movement: Those are fun. Big jabs and pokes all day long. I love them though - keeps reminding me he's there and just as excited to meet us!
Food cravings: A new one struck this week: Chocolate milk! Clint came home from his trip to Napa for work (I know, tough!) and laughed when he saw some of the odd ball things like this in the fridge.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, my appetite is in full force :)
Labor Signs: I've noticed a few more Braxton Hicks contractions.
Belly Button in or out? Still flat, very, very flat.
Wedding rings on or off? My wedding ring is on all the time but my engagement ring I've had to take off on some days (makes me sad!) Swelling is happening now and it's so uncomfortable. I'm trying to keep my feet elevated and drink lots of water.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy mixed with anxiety (like usual)
Weekly Wisdom: My mom and Clint's mom are visiting this weekend for our baby shower, so I know I'll get lots of wisdom this weekend from both of them :)
Looking forward to:The golf-themed baby shower my friends are putting on, and now of course I can say Baby B finally getting here in about six weeks. We keep adding some fun touches to the nursery, check out this adorable pillow I found with the sweet phrase from one of my favorite children's books, "Love You Forever."


No comments:

Post a Comment