How far along? 32 Weeks
Vegetable equivalent (according to What to Expect iPhone app): Squash
Total weight gain/loss: 19 lbs. I'm still running too which I'm thankful for (and my doc says is A-OK!) I ran about 3-4 miles on Saturday, well ... Clint calls it a WOG. It's a very brisk jog but I think I'd be kidding myself if I called it a run. Regardless it makes me feel stronger and is a great stress reliever so I'm thankful I haven't had to give it up. I'm also trying to work in as many walks as I can to keep active.
Maternity clothes? I found this great dress at Target to get me through some of the next few warmer weekends here in Tampa since most of the maternity clothes I bought have been for work. The fit is extremely comfortable and I wore it all weekend.
Best moment this week: My husband has been super helpful as I get slower and slower. He's helping a lot more around the house and just being supportive overall. It's the little things!
I've also been very thankful we did the birth class at our local hospital. I learned so many important things I really didn't know. I guess I thought it would just "come to me," but certain things never would have. I highly recommend it to new moms! Some of the videos were pretty funny too, so Clint and I had a good time doing it together.
Miss Anything? Sleeping on my stomach. I roll over a lot and it's always kind of a funny process to switch sides considering my belly size.
Movement: Oh yes, now he's really all about kicking and rolling around in my ribs. I hope he's not running out of room!
Food cravings: My sweet tooth is kicking in full gear. I try to find lower calorie options like sugar-free pudding or fat-free frozen yogurt so I don't overdo it.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Something made me very nauseous this weekend, but pretty much anything and everything is expected at this point.
Labor Signs: I've had my first Braxton Hicks contractions, which scared me at first (my stomach gets very hard and then that feeling moves down my stomach, lasting about 15 seconds).
Belly Button in or out? Flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On during the day.
Happy or Moody most of the time: So excited, but very exhausted!
Weekly Wisdom: I learned so much in the birth classes, this week especially about breastfeeding. I would say it's more knowledge than wisdom, but I'm thankful for the information that was shared.
Looking forward to: Baby shower April 5 with my Florida friends and my mom and Clint's mom! It's going to be such a special weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment