How far along? 24 Weeks
Vegetable equivalent (according to What to Expect iPhone app): Eggplant
Total weight gain/loss: 9
lbs. At my doctor's appointment today they said everything looks great and he's measuring about 2 weeks ahead of schedule.
Maternity clothes?: Nothing new, but I'd say I'm in about 70% maternity clothes now. The belly is round.
Stretch marks? Nope.
Sleep: Good and bad, but I'm starting to feel more tired than I did the first part of the second trimester. Naps on the weekend are a must.
Best moment this week: Our 2nd anniversary celebration dinner at Bern's! It's such a romantic restaurant, and it was very special that the hostess happened to sit us in the exact same table we were at last year for our anniversary (Florentine room). We both had amazing almond coffee and dessert following (decaf for me) and it was just a very special night, not to mention my salmon was absolutely amazing.
We also had a great time with Lori and Tyler visiting this weekend. We went to Casa Tina, one of the best Mexican restaurants in my opinion! The ambiance is fun, food is very fresh and the dancers are very interesting to watch!
Miss Anything? Diet coke when I need a pick-me-up mid-afternoon.
Movement: Lots of it and all the time.
Food cravings: I've been very hungry this week, so really it's just been about constantly having small snacks nearby and not getting to that point of starvation where I make bad decisions (like I did this weekend when I ordered a big root beer float!)
Anything making you queasy or sick: I felt nauseous a few times that I had gotten to that extreme hunger point.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? Still in :)
Wedding rings on or off? On
Happy or Moody most of the time: Just peachy :)
Looking forward to: Heading to Ohio this weekend to visit with my family and see my sisters (we'll miss ya Wendy!) Also I get to meet Holly's little girl, Adalynn, who was born this week! Clint will be painting the nursery while I'm gone so I'm excited to come home and see it!
No comments:
Post a Comment