How far along? 26 Weeks
Vegetable equivalent (according to What to Expect iPhone app): Cucumber
Total weight gain/loss: 11 lbs.
Maternity clothes?: I hope I've bought the last of the maternity clothes I'll need besides some baby shower dresses. I just bought this new Seraphine dress for work and got a lot of compliments on it.
Stretch marks? Nope. Removing this one too because honestly if I did I'm not sure I'd want to share :)
Sleep: Overall pretty good. I'm becoming pretty dependent on my Snoogle pillow because Clint's telling me apparently I'm sleeping on my back more than I thought (which I learned is a no-no). The Snoogle keeps me on my side, at least for when I fall asleep.
Best moment this week: When I got home from Ohio and saw the nursery Clint painted! I know it's not something he loves doing, but he spent his entire weekend making sure it was great for our son. I love the color we ended up choosing too (Filtered Shade by Valspar). Here's a sneak peek (and the very cute OXO Tot Sprout High Chair his aunts Wendy, Laura and Jessica got him!) We have lots of decorating still to do, and the room is a funny shape to show the whole room, but on the other side of the crib we also have a matching dresser to the crib. The furniture looks great!
Miss Anything? Shopping at "regular" stores! I've seen some cute new clothes and it makes me sad I couldn't wear them if I wanted to right now.
Movement: He keeps getting stronger! Clint felt one of his punches and we were both laughing because it was so intense.
Food cravings: More of a sweet tooth this week. I can admit to asking for a Frosty once or twice (to which Clint happily obliged).
Anything making you queasy or sick: Nope, but smells are still very strong.
Labor Signs: No
Belly Button in or out? In/flat.
Wedding rings on or off? On all the time.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Admittedly I'm getting a little nervous, but a good nervous. I just hope that mommy intuition kicks in.
Weekly Wisdom: I taught myself something this week. I ran from a terminal in Atlanta to the one I had to be at (in 10 minutes) and once in the air, I got extremely light-headed. I realized that no matter how capable I feel, I really do need to slow down my pace. Easier said than done!
Looking forward to: My baby shower in Ohio in a few weeks with my family and friends, and then our babymoon in Georgia in mid-March!
No comments:
Post a Comment