Saturday, April 13, 2013

Kitchen Maple Cabinets Painted White!

I've always talked about the possibility of starting a blog, but always put it off because I didn't have enough time (lame I know!) So, today is as good a day as any to kick off this blog with something that falls well under my "everyday happiness" umbrella - my kitchen makeover that my husband and I did ourselves.

Now let me preface - I am not handy, I am not creative and I am not patient. So it's no wonder my husband Clint rolled his eyes and begged me to hire someone to do this to prevent an ultimate disaster. But one month later (yes, we did not rush the project by any means), we have a gorgeous white kitchen and money in our pockets. Pictures of our before and after are here:

Until the next post, I hope you have a wonderful and happy day! - J

No comments:

Post a Comment